Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dont worry. Okay dont worry too much. MFR is going to talk about a Ford casting.

I picked up 3 of these castings in a huge 160+ casting lot buy a few years back and didnt pay to much attention to them. Until, I saw the green one up close recently. Even thru the blister I was stunned by the grill detail and the rear end light details.

20181228 Diecast Uploads by Milton Fox, on Flickr

20181228 Diecast Uploads by Milton Fox, on Flickr

So going back to this RWB casting image that I had done along the way; I saw they were done the same way. They were all new releases for 2007 and the white one is a K-Mart exclusive. I will have to keep an eye out for the ice blue one from that same year.

2007 Hot Wheels #18 New Models #18 Custom '64 Ford Galaxie 500s by Milton Fox, on Flickr

2007 Hot Wheels #18 New Models #18 Custom '64 Ford Galaxie 500s by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Reading some of the casting information at wiki fandom they reference them as intended for the Ultra Hots line up and would have had opening hoods, but never made it to production that way. I am glad they didnt. The cast shut hood line looks geat on it and for a mainline release they are spectacular to gaze upon. Feel free to add photos of any of them you have - to this thread....

:cheers2:

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
I get it. I love my Chevys, but Ford does make some nice cars and the diecast makers do a good job once in a while, to the point that you have to get it. Those Galaxies are a prime example.

·
Super Moderator
23,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 9 of 9 Posts