Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
had that happen a few times.it could be your browser.i went from explorer to fire fox and got in fine.sometimes there are hiccups

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This a screen shot of what i was seeing. it lasted sbout a day. my work around was a link directly to the message board.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
BIG problems over there right now.....Server problems at the same time that the Holiday Blown Delivery went on sale......

It's really screwed up!

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
BIG problems over there right now.....Server problems at the same time that the Holiday Blown Delivery went on sale......

It's really screwed up!
That always seems to happen when there is a car that everyone wants.
I would think that with all of their money Mattel could afford a server that can handle the surge and make sure there isn't any type of system problem when one of them goes on sale.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I would think that with all of their money Mattel could afford a server that can handle the surge and make sure there isn't any type of system problem when one of them goes on sale.

I posted a similar thought in a thread over there....and said that if Mattel didn't want to take the heat with all the complaints, then they should do something to prevent this from happening.....

Needless to say it got locked....They don't care about their customers, and I hope HWC Chris is reading this :p:p:p

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
I posted a similar thought in a thread over there....and said that if Mattel didn't want to take the heat with all the complaints, then they should do something to prevent this from happening.....

Needless to say it got locked....They don't care about their customers, and I hope HWC Chris is reading this :p:p:p
I was just over there, and there are over a dozen topics that were locked about this subject.
The shop is back up and for the heck of it I tried to buy one and got in without a problem to purchase one. I stopped the purchase, I'm not a big fan of this casting. Plus at over $25 and being back ordered till early December, not for me thank you.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
They in fact do have the money for better servers,makes no sense,right??

Big corporations do everything they do for a reason.Makes more sense for the servers to get jammed up if you look at it from their side.

Everyone who is into this sort of thing is right there to place their order for a car that will be worth five dollars less in a year.Then everyone jams up the message boards whining.Builds up the hype.Hype sells units.

This same exact discussion about jammed servers has gone on since the whole HWC thing started.

Its by design.

Just sayin.

Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts