Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK,I found 3 mystery cars in the store the other day.
My question is that,are the mystery cars a regular car or a special paint/scheme car?
I found a Cuda in the one,black #33. Is this a normal release?
Is it even worth buying the mystery ones?

Another car,was a side draft but it was wrapped in a plastic bag???last was a What 4-2 in pearl white with red flames

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
There's nothing really special about them really. I call them misery cars. :) They are usually one of the first cars to sell or be torn open. :freak: I quit after I got the Corvette C6 and the Batmobile.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I BUY THE MYSTERY CARS WHEN I CAN FIND AND AFFORD THEM, THEY DONT SEEM TO BE A SPECIAL SERIES TO THIER OWN BUT THE PAINT SCHEME IS UNIQUE TO THE MYSTERY CARS , ITS TO BAD THAT ONLY A FEW SELECT ONES ARE WORTH ANYTHING , LIKE THE BATMOBILE AND ANY OF THEM THAT ARE PAINTED BLACK LIKE THE CUDA.. I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A TREASURE HUNT IN THE MYSTERY SERIES AND THAT ITS THE DAIRY DELIVERY, DONT HAVE ANY IDEA THAT THERE'S ANYTHING TO IT , BUT HEY , ITS WORTH LOOKING FOR. AFTER ALL , ITS THE HUNT THAT MAKES COLLECTING FUN NOT WHAT ITS WORTH...

GOD bless
WAYNE JAMES ( MOELOCAR )

·
Registered
302 Posts
personaly i try to buy everyone i see and i keep them in them packages they just might be worth somehting in the future 20 years or so
lolaz28

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
There's nothing really special about them really. I call them misery cars. :) They are usually one of the first cars to sell or be torn open. :freak: I quit after I got the Corvette C6 and the Batmobile.
I agree LOL! I think those are the two nicest cars in the mystery cars.

·
Registered
232 Posts
lolaz28 said:
personaly i try to buy everyone i see and i keep them in them packages they just might be worth somehting in the future 20 years or so
lolaz28
Wow. Now I see why they sell out. Seriously though, why? You'd be further ahead knowing what's in them. Of course, if you have a bumper crop of cash...

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I've bought about a dozen of them. The best finds that I got were the C6 Vette and the Dodge M80 concept truck. I don't consider the others to be valueable myself.

Glad to see you posting again BFK. Welcome back to the board. Hope your feeling better!

Zach

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.