Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
They are limited to 15,000 of each color...so far only found at Target....The Camaros have not been found yet according to what I have read and seen.Mattel is putting Larry Woods name on a lot of product because of his 35th anniversary with the company.If anyone finds the "Holiday Hot Rods" at any store other than Target...please post.Thanks...JIM

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
The Camaros were not available in the Target release.

·
Registered
120 Posts
It is my understanding that the Camaros are going to be in the "E" issue which will be the "Hobby Only" issue.Has anyone seen these anywhere else other than Target??Thanks...JIM

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
just saw these out today...still just at a Target....

saw another post that they are shipping 12 to a case? the other post had like 4 different cars , i think... what I saw to day was like 6 of the green bug, about 4 or 5 of the red Charger and 1 of the other color charger... that looks really close to 12, is that the kind of assortment that would ship,... or was I just late getting there and they just put out a bunch of cases and this was what was left?:confused: [only picked up a green bug]

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
No, from what I have heard they are not equal in any of the cases, BUT they are being produced equally, so something that is hard to find now will be abundant later and vice versa

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
the collector tin w/cars are nice but i think they are a little high priced.. price at maybe hmmm.... 20.00 would do it. what ya think? :thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
That would be better for sure!! Aside from the LW car, they're really just $0.78 cars in a nice box

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Pablodragon said:
just saw these out today...still just at a Target....

saw another post that they are shipping 12 to a case? the other post had like 4 different cars , i think... what I saw to day was like 6 of the green bug, about 4 or 5 of the red Charger and 1 of the other color charger... that looks really close to 12, is that the kind of assortment that would ship,... or was I just late getting there and they just put out a bunch of cases and this was what was left?:confused: [only picked up a green bug]
the target case has-
4-green bugs
2-white bugs
2-red chargers
2- white chargers
1-green-red passion
1-blue-silver passion
i think they all have the same mix in the first wave.the way i understand it is there will be 5 releases one exclusive color in each release so you will only be able to get that certain color at the store that gets that wave. target got the first round so one of those colors will only be at target.no other store will get the first release. :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts