Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the same store that was almost done with their reset (my previous topic) at a perfect time! Anywho to my surprise I was able to crack open a fresh BOD and 5 cases scoring..

14 - 92 mustang t hunts (left 5)
1 - ford focus $uper t hunt long crease on card :mad:
2 - dairy monsters 1 and error and the other for my son since I call him my monster truck lol

ok so everyone was worried of the amount of angry birds, mystery machines, and monster dairys there will be lets just say, there were more then I could count of the MM's and AB's like 3-4 of each in each case, so dont be afraid to not score atleast 1. For the monster dairys there were 2 per case! i left alot alot behind at the ina & la cholla walmart located in Tucson, AZ!

1 more thing i stashed away

4 - monster dairy's
6 - angry bird's
6 - mystery machines

in case some of my fellow HT'ers cant find them I will charge you exact amount and exact shipping for them ( I really wish I could afford to buy them and RAOK them away but time are tuff ). So I will sell 1 set to 1 person so everyone has a chance to get atleast 1 of each.

thanks you for reading will post pics after work!

Charles:wave:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I am interested in getting an Angry Bird, Mystery Machine and Monster Dairy. Let me know!! Thanks for offering them to us here on HT for cost!!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill calculate and PM everyone when I get off work. So I can see how many I have left.

Im glad I.can help you guys out!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im sorry fellas on my lateness. I havent been able to go back out to that walmart so if you guys can wait til I get payed thursday ill go pick up all the cars I have stashed and the offer of the rest are still on the table.

Thanks

Charles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts