Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im seeing a few of these on here.. just wanted to know how much they are in your area? only reason im asking is we arent going to get them here and theres a guy on ebay but hes asking wayyyy to much.. can anyone recomend anyone to deal with who will ship here? will pay up front of course..

thanx in advance

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I paid $1.07 plus tax... Mainlines at Wal Mart are $.88

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
hey guys im seeing a few of these on here.. just wanted to know how much they are in your area? only reason im asking is we arent going to get them here and theres a guy on ebay but hes asking wayyyy to much.. can anyone recomend anyone to deal with who will ship here? will pay up front of course..

thanx in advance
I'm guessing you are asking about the Batman cars that are at Wal-Mart.
They are $1.07 plus tax. They have been out for a few weeks now and there are 8 in the set. The Crooze casting is the toughest to get it seems.
As for who to recomend I can't help with that.
Good luck.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts

thanx in advance
Are you sure you want to go that way? Yes, the Crooze and the cartoon 1989 Batmobile might be options, but most of the others are still easily obtainable. Have you checked the current Batman 5-pack for example? That one has the batcopter. And I still see a few Arkhams here. The 1989 regular came out as a cool colour shifter last year. The 1966 takes a bit of effort to find but it should be possible. There are other ways than those eBay rip offs...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Being in my 50's, I like the nostalgic 1966 Batmobile. That's the original one! This is the one that SHOULD be the hardest to find. But I don't think it will be.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Well the Walmarts I stopped at not one 66 Batmobile to be found,nothing,nada--zip.Had plenty of the other ones,but no original one insight....

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Well the Walmarts I stopped at not one 66 Batmobile to be found,nothing,nada--zip.Had plenty of the other ones,but no original one insight....
Mattel did a bad job on filling the sidekicks that these Batmobioles came in along with lousy distribution.
My local Wal-Mart got 2 side kicks and one was full of just the 66 model and the Batman Beyond casting. The other was also split between the copter and the First Edition Batmobile from 2004 casting. I have read that is how most of them were sent out, you would have to go to several Wal-Marts to complete the set.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
My local Wally JUST put out a shipper of these. I'd be glad to pick up the set and ship at cost for ya. LMK soon as these seem to go fast. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I was out and went ahead and picked up the set. All but the Crooze was there. So, if you're interested I'll send them out for the cost of shipping. :wave:

If someone wants to step up and send one of the Crooze to me I'll send it in the box with the others. So, what ya think guys? Can anybody else help out? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts