Info: Email [email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Racing Nov. 7 at Huntington In. PAL Club

Set up / Sign up at 3:30 .........Race at 5:00
We now have food at the track.
Paul will have his hobby shop at the track for all of your parts you may need.
See you Sunday Thanks........ Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Races Nov. 7

We had 26 cars Sunday night. Talked to other drivers not out yet and we should have 6-8 more cars Nov. 21. The largest classes: 19 turn pan and Cobra Nemesis / Custom Works sprint cars. We were done by 8:45.
Next race Nov. 21, Set up / Practice 3:30 Race about 5:00
Info: E MAIL [email protected]
Thanks .....Dave

·
Registered
200 Posts
Any touring cars there, I haven't had mine running since the Victory Junction race @K-Mart. I may show up if I don't have to work.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have not had many TC running so far. Hope the guys from Ohio can make it back over here. By seeing this more may bring the cars out to the track. See you Sunday. Thanks.....Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This last Friday got out a pan car and took it up to Pete Russell's Hobbies in Elkhart In. to get it setup for Pete's big race on Jan 15. Would like to thank Randy, Brian, Dave and Pete for the setup help. For info on this race call Pete @574-293-1827. Pete will be able to give you the rules and classes for this race.
We were impressed with your Cobra Nemesis sprint cars (brush less systems). We are now getting 5 Cobra Nemesis and 1 Custom Works sprint car (mine) at Huntington's races. We run the brush less systems also, but we will run any motor 13 turns or more.
Thanks again Pete.........Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
On Nov. 21 we picked up 3 first time drivers for this year. Thanks to Jon, Steve and Jim (this was Jim's 2nd time running and it was his birthday 75 years young) right Ted. We had a total of 27 cars and trucks. We should have snow this weekend and this should help bring up the car count.
Setup / signup : 3:30pm Race - 5:00
Cost: $7.00 for the first car and $5.00 for any other cars you run.
Huntington In. PAL CLUB this where you run to have fun.
Thanks ........Dave
Next race Sunday Dec. 5

·
Registered
200 Posts
I would like to be there this sunday but work will have me tied up. I hope the touring cars start to show up...Jon

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jon, yes we hope we do get more touring cars. Was up to the Fort 2 weeks ago and some of those drivers are hoping to make it down to Huntington's PAL CLUB for our races on Sun. Dec.5.
Also forgot one other new drive - Charlie in Novice Class ( 9 yrs old ).
Racing at 5:00 Thanks ..........Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YES....we wil be running Sunday Jan 2, at the Huntington In PAL club.
Sign up at 3:30 .......Race 5:00. Jan 1 several of us will be at the races in Anderson In. It's should be in the mid 40's, so it should be warm.
See you Sunday........Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got home from Anderson's New Years race. They had 125 cars and it rained all day, other than that it was a great day at the races. ( out side )
It will be dry and warmer Sunday at the PAL CLUB For our first RC race of 2005.
See you Sunday........Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On Jan. 2 we had our races at the Huntington PAL CLUB. We had 25 cars for the races, we also had 3 racers from the Elkhart In area Tracy, Neil and Steve. They like to run the big track for the change. They also wanted me to remind every one about their big race on Jan. 15, at Pete Russell's Hobbies in Elkhart In.
Our next race will be Jan. 16.
Thanks ........Dave

·
Registered
200 Posts
rc man said:
On Jan. 2 we had our races at the Huntington PAL CLUB. We had 25 cars for the races, we also had 3 racers from the Elkhart In area Tracy, Neil and Steve. They like to run the big track for the change. They also wanted me to remind every one about their big race on Jan. 15, at Pete Russell's Hobbies in Elkhart In.
Our next race will be Jan. 16.
Thanks ........Dave
Does Pete Russell's Hobbies have a website????
I don't even know how to get there.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jon,
Pete Russell's Hobby Shop as far as I know does not have a Website.
The way we go up to Pete's is go up SR19 north to Elkhart (west on SR6 then north on SR19). When you get into Elkhart, go until you go under the railroad bridge and the next road West Franklin St. (SR933) turn right. Pete Russell's is about 1 mile and will be on the right. Phone:1-574-293-1827 Race time is 1pm. Get there early.
See you Sat. and Sun at our races in the PAL CLUB in Huntington In. .........Dave

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks for the info Dave, I don't know if i will make it up there but at least I now know how to get there. I find out my weekend work schedual tomorrow and will know if I can make it on Sunday, I plan on being there if I can.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last Sat. Ted, Mike, Rex, Greg and I went up to Pete Russell's Hobby Shop in Elkhart In, for his big race. We all had a good time at Pete's. I had a better time in winning the 50/50 and a new L4 with all of the hopup parts, than I did on the track. My wife talked me into taking her out to lunch on Thursday, so we drove 2.5 hrs back up to Pete's hobby shop to spend my 50/50 winnings, over $200 on my Cobra Nemesis Sprint Car (brush less sys.). Now I have a Cobra Nemesis to finish, Custom Works Sprint Car (brush less sys., also) broken A arm and new L4 to get put together for reg. races on Jan 30, at the Huntington In., PAL CLUB. Setup 3:30 See you Sunday........Dave

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have you seen Ruzzel???

We think he's been kidnapped by a Swedish bikini team. When they get done with him, they may just drop him anywhere. We're hopeing he'll get back in time to race in Van Wert on Friday. :(

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
rc man said:
Huntington, In. PAL Club '04-'05 Oval Season

Classes:
Pro Pan- 6 cell, stock motor
Sprints- CW or CN, 13 turn or more / brush less
19 Turn 4 cell Pan Car- non adj. motor
Gear Box EDM body- 6 cell, 19 turn Chameleon motor
Bolink Sprint Car- stock motor, 1600 mah or less battery
Novice
or any other cars, we will make a class for you, every car runs
Hi Dave. I have a question. We are running a brushless class (not in sprint cars though) and I was wanting to know if you have tried running the 13T motors with the brushless motors yet. If so let me know how well that worked for you guys. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts