Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling virtually my entire Police, fire & rescue collection that I have been collecting for 15 years. I need the money much more right now, so here is a link to one of my auctions on ebay. Check it out and see if there is anything you might have been looking for. I have a bunch of rare cars up for sale, and am not asking anything ridiculous for them. I have everything from Racing Champions Police USA and Fire & Rescue, to Matchbox to Hot Wheels to Greenlight to Maisto to Jada to Johnny Lightning. These are not easy for me to part with, and my son has already kept out some of his favorites he won't let me sell. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular as well, I may not have it listed yet.

Here is a Link to one of my auctions. Check back often, because they will all be up by the end of the week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320476933192&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have added all of my Maisto & Hot Wheels Police/Fire/Rescue, and hope to have the Dub/Jada listed before the night is out.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually had one of my listings removed. Racing Champions Police USA 58 Impala Los Angeles #10 was removed because it was developed and sold with out permission of LAPD I guess, so ebay will not allow it to be sold. I would guess that has to make that one pretty hard to find.

Anyways, almost all of my auctions are up, with the exception of some Matchbox DARE cars and a few Premiere cars that I have not gotten to.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be listing a bunch of premiere rigs and johnny lightning loose cars next. Keep the pms coming if you have any questions about anything I have listed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts