Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta say, there have been some phenominal people, who have helped me in so many ways, I can never fully repay,nor never fully forget.

Rick has been here,on HT since the beginning of time,he is one of these heroes.

He has gone above and beyond, in helping me escape one of the worst diecast headaches in my collecting history.

I went through a whole year of battling 2 unworthy sellers, of a complete set of Tom Daniel series 3, 1:43 diecast cars.

The manufacturer,"Toy Zone" folded,leaving many vendors (and consequently,buyers) high and dry,of obtaining this set.

Sure these could be found,but ebay started selling them in singles.
The factory would sell in large quantities but the cars and series were going to be random,with no guarantees.

Rick let me know (after reading my countless whiney posts) that he could help me out.

and He did.
Rick came through for me big!

He also sent me a little somthing that will be cherished and proudly displayed in my number one,favorite collection,the 66 Batmobile!
Here, is the gorgeous embroidered patch of my favorite car..

I can't thank you enough,Rick!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
You're welcome! How could I not send one of those patches to probably the biggest Batmobile fan on HT. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CTWLSMIKE said:
Very nice gesture Rick! Congrats Rob now you'll have to find something else to whine about eh? :tongue: :wave:

heh,heh,heh.

like that's gonna be a problem.:devil:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Very cool of you, rlyoung1! :cool: Glad your painful quest is over, Mr. Dog! :)

I probably shouldn't say this in the JL forum but......I can't wait for the HW '66 Batmobile to come out! :devil:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I know exactly where you are coming from Robdog!

Rick is easy going, a great guy, a good friend, and is the nicest diecast dealer I've ever had the opportunity of working with! Besides being a good buddy, he too has helped me out on numerous occasions (lost count quite a while ago), locating and filling various blank spots in my own collection.

It's good to see that others like yourself have benifited from his generousity!

THANKS again Rick!:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts