Hobbyist Forums banner

HRE Motorsports Anouncement

18K views 107 replies 22 participants last post by  jeffdavis38 
#1 ·
HRE Motorsports is proud to anounce that our motors are now available to any racer buying a new Rockit or Bullseye car. This is great and I look forward to working with (2) great business people in Bob and Chance. These guys are top notch and well respected in QSAC

Also we are offering the following for HRE Motorsports customers

Any racer running our product:

1.) Win a QSAC special race at your track-Free rebuild on your motor

2.) Win points title at your track-Free top end kit

3.) Win a NCS race-Free carb

4.) Win NCS points championship-Free motor

Congrats go to Jim Turner for winning the QSAC West special race this past weekend:thumbsup:
First time out with a new HRE motor::woohoo:
Any questions feel free to contact me
HRE Motorsports 1-866-951-2112

See less See more
#3 ·
Tim feel free to contact me at 1-866-951-2112
I am undecided about a website. I will be offering all Zenoah engine parts as will as service. I will be working on some other deals too. Call me, I like dealing with a voice not email. Just ask Jim Turner and Will Landers

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

#4 ·
Good deal David. I was actually looking to link you from our track website. If you do get a site, I'm sure many tracks will be glad to link it. :thumbsup:
Tim feel free to contact me at 1-866-951-2112
I am undecided about a website. I will be offering all Zenoah engine parts as will as service. I will be working on some other deals too. Call me, I like dealing with a voice not email. Just ask Jim Turner and Will Landers

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

#5 ·
Cool deal bubba! I look forward to introducing myself to many track owners and getting my nane out there. I will be working on several ideas over the winter for both tracks ans customers. Feel free to post my infor at your track site

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

#11 ·
LOL!

Ok, now that you brought it up, there is this thing that happens at the end of NCS races. It's called "tech inspection". Now I'm not saying that the motor wouldn't have passed, I'm just saying it's better to dance with the person you brought to the party.

#12 · (Edited)
Yea I know brent ever time you draw the lucky number I just go ahead and start unbolting mine as luck has we have no luck on a card draw and I have no desire to get me or anyone else busted but I did enjoy watching you contemplating on if you were down on power but our intentions was to make you go fast after you had to sweep cracker crumbs off the track on the last lap that HP off the corner would have not let that happen LOL

#25 ·
Hope everybody had a great Turkey-Day with family and friends
Just want to let everybody know that we are now taking orders for BRP tires
We have several racers that want a certain size tire, so email or call me if you want to jump in on the order. Order goes in Jan. 4th 2010

Looking forward to talking to some more new customers

HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

#29 ·
Just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas ans Happy New Year. May everybody be safe in their travels and we look forward to meeting and seeing everyone in 2010.
Stay tuned for some anouncement and new goodies on the way

#32 ·
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a save Holiday. Just got off the phone with the North Pole and Santa has stated "that all packages have been recieved via the Big Brown Truck". All gifts will be delivered in time for the new 2010 race season.
Yes Willy, there is a Big Brown Truck in you neck of the woods.

#37 ·
Bubba, I will start even more trouble. Headed to H-town to run snowmobiles on the 1/2 mile high banked race track. They have over 12" of snow. Trailer is being loaded and out the door we go. See you after New Years.
Yea high speed snowmobiles on 1/2 mile dirt oval. I love "The Need for Speed"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.