Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HRE Motorsports is proud to anounce that our motors are now available to any racer buying a new Rockit or Bullseye car. This is great and I look forward to working with (2) great business people in Bob and Chance. These guys are top notch and well respected in QSAC

Also we are offering the following for HRE Motorsports customers

Any racer running our product:

1.) Win a QSAC special race at your track-Free rebuild on your motor

2.) Win points title at your track-Free top end kit

3.) Win a NCS race-Free carb

4.) Win NCS points championship-Free motor

Congrats go to Jim Turner for winning the QSAC West special race this past weekend:thumbsup:
First time out with a new HRE motor::woohoo:
Any questions feel free to contact me
HRE Motorsports 1-866-951-2112

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim feel free to contact me at 1-866-951-2112
I am undecided about a website. I will be offering all Zenoah engine parts as will as service. I will be working on some other deals too. Call me, I like dealing with a voice not email. Just ask Jim Turner and Will Landers

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Good deal David. I was actually looking to link you from our track website. If you do get a site, I'm sure many tracks will be glad to link it. :thumbsup:
I am undecided about a website. I will be offering all Zenoah engine parts as will as service. I will be working on some other deals too. Call me, I like dealing with a voice not email. Just ask Jim Turner and Will Landers

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool deal bubba! I look forward to introducing myself to many track owners and getting my nane out there. I will be working on several ideas over the winter for both tracks ans customers. Feel free to post my infor at your track site

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

·
Registered
729 Posts

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112
Awwww... Now I know where that power came from! :freak: It was a great race between Turner and I but he did have that little edge... and a little edge on a 5 second track makes a big difference... Maybe I'll have to talk to Bob about a Bullseye.... :wave:

Denny Andrews
"Got Paint"

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Brent Nothing wrong with sampling others work and helping a great guy spread the word on his units besides we offered you HP but you didn't want to get cracker crumbs in everybodys eyes

·
Registered
669 Posts
LOL!

Ok, now that you brought it up, there is this thing that happens at the end of NCS races. It's called "tech inspection". Now I'm not saying that the motor wouldn't have passed, I'm just saying it's better to dance with the person you brought to the party.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Yea I know brent ever time you draw the lucky number I just go ahead and start unbolting mine as luck has we have no luck on a card draw and I have no desire to get me or anyone else busted but I did enjoy watching you contemplating on if you were down on power but our intentions was to make you go fast after you had to sweep cracker crumbs off the track on the last lap that HP off the corner would have not let that happen LOL

·
Registered
567 Posts
Cool deal bubba! I look forward to introducing myself to many track owners and getting my nane out there. I will be working on several ideas over the winter for both tracks ans customers. Feel free to post my infor at your track site

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112
Just wondering what is the price of the motor?

Thanks ED

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey Will, now that I think of it. Don't be using that oil I gave you. It's no longer available to the public.:wave:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OOPS! Sorry I thought you were asking Wild man Willy. Feel free to contact me about my motors and service that we are offering

David
HRE Motorsports
1-866-951-2112

1 - 20 of 108 Posts