Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That would be most interesting to me personally. I have appreciated the odd threads on the subject.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Hmmm.... I know it might be easy to find....but I'm not sure we really need a whole section dedicated to chassis/motor tuning.

Most of those past threads can be pretty easily found with the search button :thumbsup:

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
No doubt! Granted the info can be found in many other places including HT's thread histories. Unfortunatly I'm easily distracted when I'm diggin around in HT's ancient posts as well as browsing the myriad of related websites. A chassis and mechanical heading "seems" like a good idea. Seeing how the other guy skins the cat is always interesting and good fun. Of course they'll have to kill us when the real secrets are revealed. It's a small price to pay!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I think I asked about doing something like this awhile back.
I think Hank told me to pipe down and to knock it off and dont provoke the other members.

Something like that.

I think a "Motor and Chassis tuning"sub forum would be a great idea tho..

A lot of great info about this tends to get lost in the sauce after awhile.

Mike

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
OOOOOOPS My Bad

Mike(^RacerX^) said:
I think Hank told me to pipe down and to knock it off and dont provoke the other members.
:rolleyes: Oh Mike! Dont provoke my fellow villagers? "Drat, I just whittled me a good pokin' stick and rewicked my flaming torch." Fine! I'll recant. I now think it's a bad idea after reading between the lines. :p

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Bill Hall said:
Mike(^RacerX^) said:
:rolleyes: Oh Mike! Dont provoke my fellow villagers? "Drat, I just whittled me a good pokin' stick and rewicked my flaming torch." Fine! I'll recant. I now think it's a bad idea after reading between the lines. :p
Ya gonna run me up to the old windmill like in the original Frankenstein movie are ya????? :hat:

Well,maybe Hank will see this and let us know about the forum idea.

Probably would get some more sponsers on board.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts