Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went this morning to my local K...scored a TH Corvette but seems that was the only good car in 8 cases pulled. Also got a Blue w/flames '67 Camaro, but unfortunately, NO Batmobile to be found.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I have to admit this was my first and LAST K-Mart Day. Only 24 cases available for over 40 people. No Batmobiles, I think only one T-Hunt was pulled from 24 cases. My brother called me from another K-Mart to tell me not ONE PERSON got a T-Hunt. I should've stayed in bed.

- JJ

·
Registered
746 Posts
jage1966 said:
I have to admit this was my first and LAST K-Mart Day. Only 24 cases available for over 40 people. No Batmobiles, I think only one T-Hunt was pulled from 24 cases. My brother called me from another K-Mart to tell me not ONE PERSON got a T-Hunt. I should've stayed in bed.

- JJ
Just love stories like this makes me bust a laugh. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
636 Posts
K-Mart days are a JOKE

Corvette Treasure Hunts for almost every case.[36 cases] 1 Super Hunt.Month old cars.Three lame repaints.K-mart is helping to ruin the Hotwheels experience.No more K-mart days for me..Is this Hotwheels way of unloading all thier overproduced cars? Reminds me of Canada.

·
Registered
537 Posts
We had 36 cases at our Kmart. Each case either had a regular Corvette C6R TH or the Super TH in them. I ended up with one of each from the cases. All of the mystery cars I got were ones I already had but I have extras to trade now. The three Kmart only cars were OK with the Motorhome being the best.
Dan Hammond

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
my KM had
16 cases,2 of which people picked 1st and had 2 super th corvette`s[too easy to see the codes on these]

km 5 miles away
32 cases,4 case had the super th corvette

km 12 miles away
32 cases ,4 cases had the super th corvette

km 15 miles away
32 cases ,4 cases had the super th corvette

km 28 miles away
64 cases,and they pulled 10 super th corvettes

km 40 miles away 32 cases and they pulled 6 super th corvettes and 2 regular th corvettes.

I haven`t heard of any variations yet except for some windows missing from the yellow dodge ram.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I did pick me up 2 yellow rams,one for me and 1 for my 3 year old

·
Registered
632 Posts
Our K mart had 18 cases bout 30 people ---- I think everyone that got cases also got a T Hunt ----- Not me though i was first in the door at 8:00 and didn't get my ticket pulled till it was time to go through the leftovers!!! Can't complain to much though I got one of the Wastlander bikes and a couple of the motorhomes and 2 mystery I am begining to think these wastelander bikes are going same route as the 55 panel???? These were only 1 - 2 per case and i know there was no leftovers cause i wanted 2 of these and they were all cleaned out by the time everyone was able to go through leftovers.Just what till the Batmobile start hitting stores!!!! Better wear a suit of of steel if you go out hunting for these babies!!!!LOL

·
Registered
232 Posts
hwdan2 said:
We had 36 cases at our Kmart. Each case either had a regular Corvette C6R TH or the Super TH in them. I ended up with one of each from the cases. All of the mystery cars I got were ones I already had but I have extras to trade now. The three Kmart only cars were OK with the Motorhome being the best.
Dan Hammond
Interesting. I saw a lot of those white motorhomes. Left every one of them, cause they don't interest me at all. I was disappointed I didn't see any batmobiles or GNs.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
8 cases and about 16 people. No Hunts or Batmobiles as far as I know, but I did get a case and got some new stuff. I'm happy =)

·
Registered
126 Posts
K-MART DAY HERE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HUNTS NO BATMOBILES NOTHING BUT JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN FOR ME!! THEY ALSO GAVE OUT A PAPER ON COLLECTING HOTWHEELS AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR, THAT IS NOT GOOD.

WHATEVER, LATER :( :( :freak: :confused:
: :( :freak: :confused: :cry: :

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
not nearly enough cases here. I think everyone got a case, but only 1 TH, no batmobiles, no GN's. I bought a few that interested me, but thats about it. The highlight of my day so far has been the MB Hearses at TRU

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
8 cases 19 people..............1 th vette c6r,not super th,6 camaros, 5 white gmc motor homes...............I got only 1 gmc motor home,nothing else special!!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
There were many reg Corvette TH's but only a few Super TH's and I was happy to be one of the few to get one. There were no Batmobiles. I haven't heard anyone mention posters. There were posters in each master box, and I think everyone that got a box to open got a poster for 2007. We have had collector days in the past where there was not much available. This time was different.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts