Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No new singles in any of the stores I went to today. Anyone else have any luck on the new CARS that were suppose to be out in January?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I saw a ton of them in TRU yesterday. I didn't have any, and figured I'd get a few. I picked up the hornet in race trim and the McQueens in race trim, dynoco blue and radiator springs. (plus a guido and luigi movie moments pack for my wife) When I got home the kids went bezerk and wanted them all.-- Okay, got up this morning went back to the same TRU and they were cleaned out. DOH!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i got lizzie last week loads of cars there. today all gone. all the large trucks gone too.
watch e bay thay will be on there soon.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like the dust bowl in every store where CARS should be hanging on pegs. Dry as a bone today.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hit TRU today and they just filled pegs!!!! I had a blue Mater in my hand but put it back cause did'nt have x- tra cash ---- got 3 MB Hearse instead ---- problably willbe gone by tomarrow though???

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
I don't collect them but the Kay-Bee by me had tons and the TRU had a lot of the twopack sets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts