Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hot Wheels collection dating from 1995 to 2001 and I would like to sell the lot. I have approximately 1500+ cars including series cars, 5 car sets, 30th anniversary cars, etc.

What would be the best way to sell these?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Selling as a whole lot would be tough...not too many ppl have $1500 sitting around. Maybe making a list of some of the things you have and working out deals with people for the things they are interested in. It'd be more work than selling as a lot, but it would probably sell faster. If you really want to sell as 1 lot then I would try evilbay rather than just HT.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Bayou Talker said:
I have a Hot Wheels collection dating from 1995 to 2001 and I would like to sell the lot. I have approximately 1500+ cars including series cars, 5 car sets, 30th anniversary cars, etc.

What would be the best way to sell these?
sell some of the nicer things on the bay,then list the regulars as a lot and you`ll be doing good to get about .20 for each regular blister.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
IF you have any 1995 treasure hunts particularly the Camaro or Purple passion these should fetch 3 figure sums mint on cards.Checkout the values on southtexasdiecast.com and auction off any that book over $10 separately then its ok to go 20c each to shift the rest -or give them to charity and claim a tax write off!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
You can also contact Russ at Milezones he has been known to sell collections. He will sell on consignment if yu have interist. His link is on the right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts