Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hot Wheels collection dating from 1995 to 2001 and I would like to sell the lot. I have approximately 1500+ cars including series cars, 5 car sets, 30th anniversary cars, etc.

What would be the best way to sell these?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Selling as a whole lot would be tough...not too many ppl have $1500 sitting around. Maybe making a list of some of the things you have and working out deals with people for the things they are interested in. It'd be more work than selling as a lot, but it would probably sell faster. If you really want to sell as 1 lot then I would try evilbay rather than just HT.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Bayou Talker said:
I have a Hot Wheels collection dating from 1995 to 2001 and I would like to sell the lot. I have approximately 1500+ cars including series cars, 5 car sets, 30th anniversary cars, etc.

What would be the best way to sell these?
sell some of the nicer things on the bay,then list the regulars as a lot and you`ll be doing good to get about .20 for each regular blister.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
IF you have any 1995 treasure hunts particularly the Camaro or Purple passion these should fetch 3 figure sums mint on cards.Checkout the values on southtexasdiecast.com and auction off any that book over $10 separately then its ok to go 20c each to shift the rest -or give them to charity and claim a tax write off!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts