Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all these goodies ya could really go fast !!! I really had a great time crafting all these pieces and playing with them, and setting this diorama up... Also finished detailing this custom GL 69 Mustang with all the decals... My good friend, Vernon Stamm made the "Stangfreak's Racing" and the "Steve's Auto Shop" decals for me along time ago... Kept them until the right car came along to use them on... I seriously love this hobby !!!

Here's some more pics to enjoy !!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And more pics to enjoy... Hope you guys get as much fun observing the pics as I did making them !!!

Here's a few shots from the old shop from awhile back !!!

That's a wicked 69 Z/28 on the side... Notice the dual 4 set up on the engine !!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think you did great on waiting for the right car. The decals look great on the yellow pony. THe picture I like is the one with the green fastback sitting up on the lift with those wide sss slicks exposed. Looks great and looks like fun everywhere. 5 stars for the diorama king

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Very busy garage. My eye keeps wondering around the pic and keeps picking out new details, "Well, that's cool.... and that....and look at that...!" Very nice work!

·
Registered
365 Posts
WOW- your garage is looking great as always, and of course the custom job is perfect... but i'm inspired by the boxes- OUTSTANDING work on those!

i've been planning on making some cardboard bales for truck loads... but maybe i should table that for now- can always use some more stuff to clutter up the garages...

·
Registered
520 Posts
I do enjoy the pics!!! Great stuff!!! Wish I still had one of those Schwinn Stingray looking bicycles...RM
IIRC that bike is part of a Hot Wheels casting called the "Popcycle" - it is sealed underneath the canopy nut can be removed if the rivets are drilled out.

And yes, I always enjoy looking at Steve's dio work! :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts