Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on ebay for awhile and did not know how to do this. I've had a single overseas buyer dinging me for shipping charges (yet he keeps buying). So I decided to figure out how to do a block. I'm not that swift at navigating eBay so I called eBay and got the embarassingly simple instructions. So if you would like to block Floosa (or your Floosa version) here are the screen shots of the steps. Go to the main ebay page and start with site map in the upper right hand corner.

Hope this helps anyone as lame as me.

Tom

Attachments

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Speaking of boosy, here is a link to his alter ego. http://myworld.ebay.com/3547nate This is his slot car buying account. He likes to bid on what I refer to as "bottom feeder material". These are inexpensive car, chassis or body listings. He also likes Lionel and T Jet specialty track such as service road and junction turnoffs and single lane track. The less expensive, the more apt he is to bid. He places a heck of a lot of bids per week, and plans on winning less than half. Unless he really needs something he'll let it get outbid. Then, to add insult to injury if he does win, he leaves feedback without clicking on the stars so your feedback numbers drop. (I know this firsthand as I watched my numbers drop due to his feedback)

I also suspect he has another buyer account named ebaychooch. I found it rather mysterious when I got bids on some items I had up, I got a bunch of questions from the new potential bidder ( 0 feedback) who also happened to be in Chapel Hill, NC, and going back and researching a couple days later found he changed the location to US.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone have dealings with adaptimproviseovercome?

Aussie buyer adaptimproviseovercome (with private feedback like Nate)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts