Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I have the TSUKUDA Metaluna Mutant in 1/5th scale and it measures roughly 15 inches tall.I am sure enough that the Billiken one is in the same scale???:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey buddy just got home from work hope this helps , here's picture of mine built up he stands around 9 1/4 inches tall more of a 1/8 scale in size .

Robert

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Nice paint Robert!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
The arms look too long and the claws too big though. My Aurora prototype has much shorter arms and smaller claws. Which one is closer to the movie monster? I have a copy of the movie Ozymandias loaned me and the Aurora looks closer IMHO but I could be wrong....

Chris.:)

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
The arms look too long and the claws too big though. My Aurora prototype has much shorter arms and smaller claws. Which one is closer to the movie monster? I have a copy of the movie Ozymandias loaned me and the Aurora looks closer IMHO but I could be wrong....

the billiken is more accurate.....

·
Registered
483 Posts
what do these go for mint in box?,
i getting mine loose ,assembled
mint, no box.
Hey bud ,

on the billikens it depends where you get them on eBay I seen one mib for $200.00 and built up painted version around $95.00 with box how much did you get yours I hope you got a deal I get lucky once in a while and I score some cool kits at great prices .

Robert

·
Registered
483 Posts

Thanks Chris and the billken is the most movie acurate version along with the many other kits they produced in the past , their attention to detail is uncanny the only thing is they did not make their kits in any action poses or come with a base , but their kits are more museum quality pieces.

Robert.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey bud ,

on the billikens it depends where you get them on eBay I seen one mib for $200.00 and built up painted version around $95.00 with box how much did you get yours I hope you got a deal I get lucky once in a while and I score some cool kits at great prices .

Robert
I got mine for $79 from ebay, it's built, but, never primered or painted, no box.
i guess , i got a fair deal then.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know where I can buy a Tsukuda Metaluna Mutant?

I'm looking for a new project and would love to find Tsukuda Mutant. Does anyone know where I can find a new or painted one?

Thanks!
Rod

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Well a 3 year old thread on the Billiken Metaluna Mutant is a Great place to start...
Mcdee:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts