Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found new Blazers from Trucks & SUVs and Chevy series today.
The plates on Blazer (red one) from Chevy Thunder series say 'YEAR1'.

Interestingly, 'YEAR1' sign is on the card-insert (ALABAMA state plate) for Blazer from SUVs series. Blazer from this series (green one) has plates that say 'JL4EVR' ! :)

Attachments

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Those are good ones :thumbups: Click that Link and add your name and Plate numbers to that ever growing List. Its something that many see and well, its fun to keep track of. I'm still looking for that special one that was suppose to be made a couple years ago rpmq. :(

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Unfortunately, last I heard RPMq was no longer doing any work for Johnny Lightning. Hopefully that's changed, or will change in the future, as he always did fantastic work.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for a link! I like the idea of a licence plates database, hope RPMq can continue to maitain it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Unfortunately I dont think i got your plate done prior to Jl being bought out by RC2.. shortly afterwards, they discontinued using my services.
Many of the designs I did, werent put into production until a year later... Sorry man, I would've got to it given the chance...
I won't update the license plate database, but y'all are welcome to add to it or something if you want. I don't collect, so it's impossible for me to update my listing. The list i made consisted only of designs i did for PM, and didnt include any other PM designs...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts