Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a chance to buy one from a friend outside this board. I want to know what the HT community thinks is fare value. This is not the one with the dirty white tires. Is it still a wl?

Adam

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Retail cost which is around 4-5 bucks I believe. If it is the regular that is what I would go with. If it is the White version that is a little harder to say. Depends on how full your wallet is :cool:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Depends on how bad you want it. I'd say it's worth a couple of bucks more than the retail price.... only because it's the more desirable car in the series.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
there were 2 dirty GLs in every case, so there are plenty to go around.. depending upon how bad you want it I would say no more than $5 for the regular version

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
70XR7 said:
I've seen 4-5 on the pegs at Wally's. We just got our allotment up here, I guess.
Sounds like you got them for the whole area because they haven't gotten any around these parts!

I'd pay $5 tops for it if I wanted it.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I think they are working their way down the state. You should probably see them next week. Not much of a fan of the series, but did get the dirty GL.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
70XR7 said:
I think they are working their way down the state. You should probably see them next week. Not much of a fan of the series, but did get the dirty GL.
It'll be a shock to see any at WM especially the one nearest to my house. I did hear TRU got them at their stores, they came, and went.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
It'll be a shock to see any at WM especially the one nearest to my house. I did hear TRU got them at their stores, they came, and went.
The Hamden TRU got the DOH cars in - no Gen. Lees but I did pick up another Roscoe Police Cruiser.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I paid $5.00 for mine when they first made their appearance from a local diecast store. I thought it was a fair price. They sell for $4.59 at my local TRU if you are lucky enough to get them.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I found this dirty one at WalMart last month for around $5

[IMG-LEFT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Kronoprime/Hot%20Wheels%20II/camaro031.jpg[/IMG-LEFT]

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
65mustang said:
I found this dirty one at WalMart last month for around $5

[IMG-LEFT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Kronoprime/Hot%20Wheels%20II/camaro031.jpg[/IMG-LEFT]
I'd pay $5.00 for that one too! And heck, $5.00 for the TH as well LOL! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Take a closer look at the tires on that "Dirty" Gen. Lee ...... not exactly black ;)
I know, that's why I said I would pay $5.00 for that one too! I, personally, like the clean version more - picked that up when I found it. :)

T

·
0 Posts
Hey 65mustang, are those GL's for sale? Cuz I'm lookin' to gettin' me a WLDGL. Maybe I can do w/o the TH...... or not...... um, I dunno. I'm only intrested in the WLGL. Let me know if...... ya know what? Maybe I better shuddup an' look fer my own WL. Yeahp, I guess so :lol.

·
Registered
915 Posts
traveller426 said:
Hey 65mustang, are those GL's for sale? Cuz I'm lookin' to gettin' me a WLDGL. Maybe I can do w/o the TH...... or not...... um, I dunno. I'm only intrested in the WLGL. Let me know if...... ya know what? Maybe I better shuddup an' look fer my own WL. Yeahp, I guess so :lol.
Sorry, the dirty GL W/L is not for sale or trade. Favorite W/L in my meager collection.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts