Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to list these on eBay, but I couldn't gauge a value on them yet so I wanted to get an idea.

No.29 Austin, 2 tone. Has one gray wheel, the rest silver. Hard to tell in the pic, the rear one is the gray one.

SF No.22 Pontiac GP the color looks Magenta?!? Is this "light purple"? The tow hook is busted :(

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
you'd probly get a few bucks for the Pontiac, I bid on a near mint one a while back, maxed out at $200 & got outbid, ended up selling for $378...but yeah, these 2 are a little rough

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
The Austin has lost its windows as well as a lot of paint - while some folks would jump for a wheel mix error if I was you I would start it at 99c described as grey/silver wheel mix error and see if anybody bids.
For the Pontiac,there is still some chrome on the wheels, the paint wear is significant but kinda looks loved as it is so it will display with charm - if you are lucky somebody that is desperate for one of these will pay $50 for it - and a lot of folks still want these and dont yet have them.........it looks like it has less common hollow wheels and slighly smaller size than the solid wheels, and nearly the lightest shade of purple found on these so its certainly collectable and better than the one I own!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts