Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many WLs were made of these? Package says 1 of 10,000 so are there 10,000 WLs or a percentage of the 10,000???

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
i doubt 10k as a white run, if you take the 1 percent, it would be 100. which is a reasonable number for whites...HOLY...I just noticed, where did you get those protectos, i have a bunch of FL whites i need a protecto for.

·
Registered
71 Posts
they came 12 whites in a case to target it was funny because we weren't sure bacause whites were normally none or oneto a case, after leaving them at the store because we weren't sure did quick research came back 6 were still there me & a buddy split them up so we each got three.

·
Registered
71 Posts
no they were handing up already. i forget what year that was so long ago!!! as a matter of fact the guy who i split them with doesn't even collect anymore, i'm still a die hard. even today at wally world found the cherry bomb camaro release 23 white tires & base.

·
Registered
63 Posts
:thumbsup: Hey Mike, nice find on the camaro WL, and the orange card FL's were the Target exclusive release and there was also the Frightnin Lightnin release on the black cards and in both releases each was supposed to be limited to 100 wl's in each release IIRC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts