Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think he has and endless supply. LOL

After all it is the best track around and its for the fun of his place.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Trying to fill up the whole first page,then he can't steal business from other tracks.We won't have an opportunity to look at any other track forums.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just in case you don't want to read all of his threads, Here are some of his highlights. Some are really funny and hard to understand. I'm sure his intent is good. He is still learning.

Somebody Posted Pictures On My Thread Last Page The Tread That Says April 1st We Will Be Open The Track Is Sweet The Tabletop Is Unreal Full Line Hobby Shop
Let Me Know Whos Coming

the track is no joke come if your not happy ill give you money for the trip im that confident

my track will open this sunday april 1st come check it out just electric im on the side of the wedgewood plaza look for the signs hope to see you there

well i cant lie i will have one of the baddest tracks in ohio and astmosphrere is unreal honestly racers this track will be the willie wonka golden ticket we've been waiting for

the hobby shop is stock more than ever prices are rock bottom racing sat night hope to see you there inaustintown

track will be 50 feet by 70 and im using lap counter which is amd compatable i will not open untill i feel that my facility is the nicest most professional rc track in the northeast area
i will have a full line hobby shop and pit areas seating 50 racers with comfortable chairs and smooth spacious pit tables also rec area with pool table and fooseball table and 2 plasma with xbox 360 and original xbox every game available with a wide variety of good food so be excited i will let everyone know soon enough opening day

the track is moving along will nice expecting 3 to 4 weeks but the good news is will be running nitro too
i have installed 2 commercial exhaust fans over the track making this one of the best ventilated tracks in the state

your right i feel that i did something special u should see it

i just got the dirt tues with the bobcat 60 yards inside and layed it out tampered it for 4 hours took a total of 14 hours straight but it was all worth it and thanks good luck to you on your track i didnt send out pictures just because i wanted to wow the people see it for the first time to me was my vision i know they want them but the intrigue of it all not to mention im proud of what i did if i had more time and money and space it would have been endless

True Loser You Act Like A 2nd Graders A Baby Hes Mean Im Not Going Grow Up Honestly Your A Joke In Every Sende Of The Meaning

Are You A Butch Of First Graders Lets Make A Poll Honestly You Say I Have No Class I Wish You Could Sit Back And Look At Yourselves And What You Write Dont Come So What Im Not Begging And Lance And Ryan Are Great Owners And I Dont Make Fun Of Professionalism And I Am Racing Sat And Sun And Thur Why To Ruin Them No! Thats When I Choose To Race Its Your Choose Where You Go So Lets End This Child Stupidlity And Stop Its Over Your Not Ever Coming To My Track Ok I Get The Point

well i cant lie i will have one of the baddest tracks in ohio and astmosphrere is unreal honestly racers this track will be the willie wonka golden ticket we've been waiting for

·
Registered
465 Posts
FZ1.... I just read these posts that you listed. I have one question..... Is Pork Chop his editor?????? sorry Pork Chop to poke fun at you.........LOLOLOL

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ray9i9 said:
FZ1.... I just read these posts that you listed. I have one question..... Is Pork Chop his editor?????? sorry Pork Chop to poke fun at you.........LOLOLOL

Actually I hope A-town does real well. He just has a learning curve to go through on message boards. His post are very hard to understand. As a shop track owner he should realize that part of his image to possible patrons is refelcted by his posts. He need a proof reader or something. LOL

His track and setup is slightly not as he described as seen in the pics but I'm sure with time it will change. It is after all a new setup and all things take time.

For the electric guys, His track looks real good for you.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Like I said before.... Good Luck A-Town!!!!! Also, just as FZ-1 has stated these message boards are crazy..... I know its really the only way to advertise what's going on at your place...or anybody else's track too......so use these forums with care.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts