Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to get back in to visit with my old handle, asked for help to no avail, so
I came back a little revised, this is Dean aka (Hunter)

How is everyone.?

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Hunter63 said:
I tried to get back in to visit with my old handle, asked for help to no avail, so
I came back a little revised, this is Dean aka (Hunter)

How is everyone.?
Welcome back to the board, Dean. I've been around for about 4 years, but I'm not one of the "old guard" you're probably most familiar with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Thanks for the welcome, I do recall seeing your name before.

I will feel more at home once I get my old handle actvated, hopefully whomever is running the asylum will see this and get me back to my room.

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Welcome back Welcome back (in my best John Sebastian voice).
I am also relatively new to the board but it is still nice to see a new or old face posting. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hello Dean,

I remember you, kind of always wonder what happened to you. There are still a few oldtimers around. Hope everything is going OK with you and your family. Glad you are back.

Bob

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
:wave:HEY DEAN!!

'sup dude? Nice to "see" you again. Got your reply, and am glad you are doing well these days.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Hunter. I jsut came back myself but I would be lying if I told you I remember you. Sorry. Welcome back though.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Dean! How are you man?! I think about you from time to time. I still remeber the good time I had when you hosted the first Mini Fest. It's good to hear from you.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Hello Dean! :wave: Long time no see. I trust everything is good with you and your's!

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts