Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With no new JLs lately, I was looking at an extra Calendar Girls 94 Mustang that I have; pondering a wheel swap (black Cragar SS) when I saw a speck in the center of the hub. Hmm, must be a defect in the chrome. Upon closer inspection, I see that it is a Cobra emblem! Wow, that blew me away! Someone at RC2 cares enough to go to the trouble of decorating an admittedly ugly hard tire/wheel combo with one of the smallest tampos I have ever almost not seen. Way to go :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
NWovalfan said:
With no new JLs lately, I was looking at an extra Calendar Girls 93 Mustang that I have; pondering a wheel swap (black Cragar SS) when I saw a speck in the center of the hub. Hmm, must be a defect in the chrome. Upon closer inspection, I see that it is a Cobra emblem! Wow, that blew me away! Someone at RC2 cares enough to go to the trouble of decorating an admittedly ugly hard tire/wheel combo with one of the smallest tampos I have ever almost not seen. Way to go :thumbsup:
I haven't noticed this on that particular car because I don't have it. However, I have noticed these little details on other cars. Its one of my favorite thingd about JL.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I only have the Ford GT and Maverick from this series. I'm gonna check this stang at my local hobby shop, if they have it. Just have to remember my reading glasses! :freak:
Those "little details" seem to be cropping up more and more.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
i remember one day someone sent me a loose maroon 76 cutlass, upon inspection out of package, i discovered it had the guys website address on the back window!

Never would of seen it without it out of the package. Again, details!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
You sure it is a 93 Mustang?

If it is the yellow Mustang with the black stripe coming down the sides from the hood, I'll pass.
As far as little details go I would rather have Cobra wheels then a snake on some Cragers. I think I'll stick with the 93 Maisto Cobra on this one.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Atencio said:
You sure it is a 93 Mustang?

If it is the yellow Mustang with the black stripe coming down the sides from the hood, I'll pass.
As far as little details go I would rather have Cobra wheels then a snake on some Cragers. I think I'll stick with the 93 Maisto Cobra on this one.
Oops! Make that '94. Decided to not swap wheels when I saw how big the wheelwells were on this older casting. Probably end up swapping tires too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts