Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.....depends on who's around...:)

This car started out as a diecast Revell American Graffiti 55 Chevy...has a modified AFX turbo chassis....hope you like.....

And yes....it's a 1/64. The 55 in the background is my 1/18 scale NNL Milwaukee People's Choice winner...pictured in the latest Scale Auto Contest Annual.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Make it three yards (ahem), and you got yourself an automobile race...

very nicely done. i did a 2LBT Chevy, but it didn't have anywhere NEAR the detail of yours... also, i used whatever gray primer i had around and it's too light.

any plans to model the GTO to go with it? i think Matchbox actually does one in the correct year...

--rick

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
very nicely done. i did a 2LBT Chevy, but it didn't have anywhere NEAR the detail of yours... also, i used whatever gray primer i had around and it's too light.

any plans to model the GTO to go with it? i think Matchbox actually does one in the correct year...

--rick
Great cars that were the only real good point in an otherwise pointless "Road Movie " with no coherent ending.Fortunately for him, James Taylor stuck with his day job .

Neal :dude:

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Scale Auto magazine contest winner...very nice!

Great cars that were the only real good point in an otherwise pointless "Road Movie " with no coherent ending.Fortunately for him, James Taylor stuck with his day job .

Neal :dude:
LOL Neal...yeah it is a pointless movie but, had a nice 55 in it to make you watch. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah the good old days.

Love that car 69 HURST/OLDS & have that 2 lane blacktop movie on VHS sitting around someplace. Great idea for a build up as that is a classic Movie and done up very goooooooooooooooooooooood if I may add. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bob...I'd drive that till the tires went bald...zilla

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

--rick

Made one out of a Greenlight car....gotta take some pictures....:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts