Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autofest? I checked out the distance calculator on hte website and came uo with 37.7 Miles. How far are you away? :wave:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Autofest? I checked out the distance calculator on hte website and came uo with 37.7 Miles. How far are you away? :wave:
211.9 miles ... that is if I want to go past Gary,IN :eek: It might be worth the extra mileage to avoid that :lol: As far as time goes ... a little over 3 hours if I take the Expedition ... a little over 2 hours if I take the Mach 1 :thumbsup: Talk to you soon all !

Scott

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
205.2 2.5-2.75 hours.. doesn't matter if I am in the Mustang or the dually... they both run 95 just fine....... :lol: always be sure to allow for traffic at the Indiana border from Chicago.......... a lot of it

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Adam Hosaflook said:
0.00!! HaHA
Dear sir,

We have checked our notes and have discovered that you are not listed as a vendor or dealer nor are you registered for the Dinner that is sold out. So who exactly is it that you are laughing at?;)

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scott Moen said:
211.9 miles ... that is if I want to go past Gary,IN :eek: It might be worth the extra mileage to avoid that :lol: As far as time goes ... a little over 3 hours if I take the Expedition ... a little over 2 hours if I take the Mach 1 :thumbsup: Talk to you soon all !

Scott
Gary isn't that bad where your going through. As long as you are on I-90 your fine. Wish me luck as I'm starting anouther degree at IUN (Indiana University Northwest - AKA Gary) this summer.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Hosaflook
0.00!! HaHA

Dear sir,

We have checked our notes and have discovered that you are not listed as a vendor or dealer nor are you registered for the Dinner that is sold out. So who exactly is it that you are laughing at?

Tee Hee! Dad called you out! Giggle, Snicker

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
always be sure to allow for traffic at the Indiana border from Chicago.......... a lot of it
How true, it took my dad and I two hours to get from McCormick Place to Joliet... In bumper to bumper traffic, with no accidents. Course, it was close to / became rush hour :drunk: .

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
93.2 miles :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts