Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about on any level, I'm afraid

Have "NO FEAR" duncan.

Tune in tomorrow......Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel. :cool:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Where is the whole set pictured? and HOW is hollywood on wheels, an old jl series, which tom z has kept alive, although with a bit of licensing dodging, so we get to hopefully recognize the car as being from a movie, examples are the us version of life on mars sam's chevelle, complete with UC gumdrop, and the taxi from mission impossible..

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who Knows!! There are dozens of good castings that haven't been run in years, and that thing pops in? :rolleyes:
That the Galactic Cruiser...one of the secret HOWs. There's your first clue. it's from an old Ertle casting. Now, can anyone guess the movie? Or the second HOW in the set?

Might as well try to have some fun here since we have so little else to look forward to for a while here :wave:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Galactic Cruiser would be Star Wars, wouldn't it?

67 Plymouth Fury is from Mythbusters? or does Mythbusters qualify as being from Hollywood [on wheels]?

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Galactic Cruiser would be Star Wars, wouldn't it?

67 Plymouth Fury is from Mythbusters? or does Mythbusters qualify as being from Hollywood [on wheels]?
If the Fury is from myth busters, then there are three TV cars in the mix because I didn't spot that one. Can anyone confirm this? I never watched the show.

Okay next clue. The other HOW is a bit more obscure...unless your a horror movie buff...circa 1980s.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll take the Monaco cab, teal Willys dirt racer looking thing, the Jeep, and that awesome mint green Lincoln!
Already have an orange Scout or I would take that too.

The Orgasmatron from Sleeper with Woody Allen perhaps? kidding!
Woody has a new film coming out this month. Just an aside :wave:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Yep, Blade Runner.

And the Taxi is from Keep the Meter Running (or something like that)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts