Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spell relief Modeling TJETS :)

Needed some this weekend and did theis JAG XK120

Did you know that this was the first Foreign Car to win a NASCA race also it was the first road course winner. Would you believe a Hudson was on the pole :)

Roger Corrie

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Nice bodies. If you want to make windows for them, try Testors clear parts & window glue, the stuff wroks well. Just put a piece of electrical tape on the inside of the window, cover it with glues and then after the glue sets, peel the tape. The glue goes on whiote but dries crystal clear.

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
videojimmy said:
Nice bodies. If you want to make windows for them, try Testors clear parts & window glue, the stuff wroks well. Just put a piece of electrical tape on the inside of the window, cover it with glues and then after the glue sets, peel the tape. The glue goes on whiote but dries crystal clear.
OMG.....Thanks videojimmy for this tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try this. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm excited about this cool window mod. Again, Thanks, Bob :)

·
Banned
320 Posts
videojimmy said:
That beats the hell out of trying to fit Lexan in place and even better for complex contour windows. I'll be experimenting with that. :thumbsup:

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Sweet looker! Roger it's time to get back into the HO bod biz. Still love those early tjet styles you did. Definitely a :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts