Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Muscle Car Garage 70 1/2 Camaro Green Machine. I can't for the life of me find the number. Even with a magnifying glass. Where is the number located?

Thanks.

·
Registered
631 Posts
That's gonna be a tough one to see if not impossible. The # on my reg 70.5 camaro is located in front of the rear wheels on the passenger side behind the drive shaft. Those also did not have the white boxes with the # in it. It's just plain black print on a black base. :freak: Good luck! :thumbsup:

WLf

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Number should be on the Bottom base, They changed the location of the # on the GM for series 2 to make them visible in the package i believe.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
moparmarc said:
Number should be on the Bottom base, They changed the location of the # on the GM for series 2 to make them visible in the package i believe.
Release #2, not sure about the rest, but the 442's is pretty much hidden also.

It took me a very bright flashlight and juuuuuuuuust the right angle to see my 442 custom GM was #60

·
Registered
929 Posts
greeneyewolf23 said:
That's gonna be a tough one to see if not impossible.
I'll second that!
I couldn't see it on mine no matter how i tried, and I tried everything I could think of short of opening it up :freak:

·
Registered
898 Posts
just picked up the garage 1969 boss 429 #0011 today at kmart. thought it was a jl til i got it home.nice lookin stang,wish they had more than just the one though.(custom-orange)

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Yea, I had to open my 69 Stang to see the #3. On the early sets, the number is almost impossible to see. On the back side next to the blister. Like you see in the photo above, the new release is so easy being on the rear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts