Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the images in the original thread are unvailable or fuzzy and watermarked so I thought we could start a new thread.

@250TR gifted me this display stand and I inserted some extra 'vettes behind the 8 castings in the series.

2013 Hot Wheels Corvette 60th Anniversary Walmart Exclusive Display Stand by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Since them I have filed in the blank spaces with other extra 'Vettes and variations.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looks like you probably have every 55 Gasser they made...very nice collection! I have a bunch of 55 Gassers also...mostly the Holley Gassers that I bought in large lots on eBay for doing some customs in the future. I see you have the Candy Striper...that one is my favorite, I don't have that one...thats pretty expensive nowadays!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Looks like you probably have every 55 Gasser they made...very nice collection! I have a bunch of 55 Gassers also...mostly the Holley Gassers that I bought in large lots on eBay for doing some customs in the future. I see you have the Candy Striper...that one is my favorite, I don't have that one...thats pretty expensive nowadays!
Thanks. I have all of them except the Candy Cane Wonderland which is a Mattel employee exclusive Christmas edition. It goes for really stupid money so I'll pass on that one. I got all the rest for retail price except the convention ones. I had to get those from eBay because I don't have time to go to conventions.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks. I have all of them except the Candy Cane Wonderland which is a Mattel employee exclusive Christmas edition. It goes for really stupid money so I'll pass on that one. I got all the rest for retail price except the convention ones. I had to get those from eBay because I don't have time to go to conventions.
I'm buying a 1955 Chevy 210 2 door post on Sunday...my son would like to build a Gasser someday with it....or a Two Lane Blacktop replica. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/minneapolis-1955-chevrolet-2-door-sedan/7045680192.html Got it for $5200....it will need floors and other rust repairs, but can't expect much for $5200.

·
Premium Member
8,526 Posts
Awesome shelf displays and hotwheels collections you guy's have congrats. ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts