Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mini- T , and I have a late model body , but I can not figure out how to mount this so it's solid to the car. I was wondering if anyone that has done this if they could send me a pic of where, how , what to use for post or where to mount the posts.

Here's my email for pic's

Thanks All
Brian

[email protected]

·
Registered
67 Posts
I mounted one of bud's baja bug bodies to my RC18MT using a losi post extension kit.
I had to get a bit creative but it looks good. If you wan't PM me and I'll shoot ya a pic

Jim

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
redialbutton said:
I mounted one of bud's baja bug bodies to my RC18MT using a losi post extension kit.
I had to get a bit creative but it looks good. If you wan't PM me and I'll shoot ya a pic

Jim
last time i checked want wasn't a contraction :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
body extensions

Here's what I did for my 18T to fit a baja body on it!
I used losi's post extension kit for the mini-t it's available at most LHS

This is the wife's car, like the angel motif? :thumbsup:

The only thing I would do different is actually glue the rear posts in place, as you can see on the last indoor run of the year she lost one... :rolleyes:

I just used the mount a little different then you are supposed too, clamping it through the existing body mounts, I also mounted one of bud's late model bodies this way for a friend, but he was unavailable to snap a photo.

good luck! :wave:

part number is:
LOSB1300 Extended Body Mounts: Mini-T $4.75

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet, now after 6 months of looking at this late model i might just get it mounted yet this year :p Thanks for the help,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts