Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
By the wheels I am guessing it is their close to 1/64 line.

I really don't like it :( The detail is not good, relying on stickers instead. I am sure a customizer could make it look a lot better with the right paint tho.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I like that alot. I am guessing it is an older model so I understand the stickers as was the case for many Majorette back in the day! Very nice piece!

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
The long long trailer. It's a lot of stickers, but I think it's nice. The wheels could look better, but it's a nice rig. I like the skylight, and faux fencing with berry bushes on the side.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
its a pretty cool item...if it was mine it would be getting some lines scribed, and some actual siding put on the bottom...still a nice tow behind trailer....also, to insert pictures full size into your post go to your gallery, open the picture you want to paste into the thread then right click on the image and select "copy image URL" or something to that effect in your browser then just either add the

·
Registered
812 Posts
I've had one of these since the mid-late 70s, so it's been around for awhile. I've always thought it was a really cool item.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts