Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am one of those people who would like to get one of each casting and option variation but I don't want to buy repaints of cars I already have. Sometimes it is very hard to tell the difference.

For instance, in the new Chevy Thunder series there is a '72 Monte Carlo. How is this casting any different from the '70 and '71 versions they have already released (which also look just alike to me). Like do they use a new nose or tail treatment on one of them?

I don't mind getting a new verison if it has a different hood or a special factory graphics package. I wish there was some way to be notified whenever JL releases a variation that has never been released before. Like, "this is the first time this new grill has been used" or "this is the first time they have done the 72 Nova with an SS package" or "this is the first 70 Mustang convertable that has also had a rear spoiler".

Anybody else have this issue or is it just me?? :cool:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
The front ends of the 70, 71, and 72 are all different, as are the Chevelles. Getting the '72 would be a different body variation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts