Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is a formula to convert inches into 1/350 scale. I don't have a scale ruler at this time, but I ordered one thru my local hobby shop. If there isn't a formula I guess I will have to wait on the ruler. I was hoping to get a jump start on this kit. Thanks to all.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Just wondering if there is a formula to convert inches into 1/350 scale. I don't have a scale ruler at this time, but I ordered one thru my local hobby shop. If there isn't a formula I guess I will have to wait on the ruler. I was hoping to get a jump start on this kit. Thanks to all.:thumbsup:
Don't quite know what you mean by "converting inches to 1/350 scale." Do you mean Imperial to metric units, or vice versa? Or do you mean measuring something on a 1/350 scale model and determining what the "real" size would be? Or do you know the full-size measurement and want to shrink it to 1/350 scale?

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
Errr....isn't this fairly simple? 1 inch = 350 inches at that scale. Find the actual size of your subject and divide by 350. This should give you a reasonable estimate (in inches) of the finished size of the model, no?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts