Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...from a store in Mexico..somewhere... like I said a number of times, could care less about the batmobiles, not into...kinda predicting that these things will eventually be all over like this... just laugh at the prices people paid when these first showed up..:lol:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
That is alot of Batmobiles, but they are in Mexico and the reason they are still on the pegs. If they were in a WM here in the United States, I don't think they would be warming the pegs. They should eventually, but are still hot right now. I've been getting $40-50 for lots of 10 I sold on E-Bay. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
FastC6Vette said:
I've been getting $40-50 for lots of 10 I sold on E-Bay. :thumbsup:
Just curious - how many lots of 10 did you sell, and how were you able to get so many cars?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I dont know how to move and post pics but, you should of seen the other pic in the thred at HWC.com this one came from.
A HW's area that had full pegs at least 20 pegs tall by 50 pegs wide and at the end of them was new/unopened cases stacked up ready, just in case the pegs get low.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
97XR7 said:
I dont know how to move and post pics but, you should of seen the other pic in the thred at HWC.com this one came from.
A HW's area that had full pegs at least 20 pegs tall by 50 pegs wide and at the end of them was new/unopened cases stacked up ready, just in case the pegs get low.
Were there federales at the ready to guard againsts pallet raiders looking for T-Hunts in the unopened cases?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Actually, there was so many cars on the pegs and so many pegs that it would take over an hour to check them all and most would be so tired of looking at HW's by the time they got done with the pegs they probably could care less and not want to see another HW. Let alone open a case.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
97XR7 said:
Actually, there was so many cars on the pegs and so many pegs that it would take over an hour to check them all and most would be so tired of looking at HW's by the time they got done with the pegs they probably could care less and not want to see another HW. Let alone open a case.
Right - that's why a smart play woud be to go straight for a fresh unopened case ;) :cool:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Actually, I dont think theres that many collectors South of the border, so you should be able to find hunts fairly easy on the pegs, especially that many pegs without haveing to resort to raiding the cases.
Just look at that one guy from Mexico that always has a ton on the bay.I dont think he gets all those from buying cases. There would be too many extras/peg warmers to get rid of. He probably has some store connections and with the lack of collectors in the area to complain, he has a very large area to feed his e bay sales and does and with no collectors in the area to raise hell at the stores or whatever, he gets away with it.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
659 Posts
DCPDGUY said:
If you go I would take a few. As they are on FE cards.
hehe, i was just joking.
its about 6 hours to the boarder of Mexico.
and then who the heck knows where in Mexico that was... lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts