Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hot Works

Porsche911GT3 said:
Has anyone seen this line of diecast in any retail stores? I saw these at www.1stopdiecast.com and just wanted to check them out in person instead of ordering online. They're a bit pricey at $26 for 1/24th scale.
I've seen several Hot Works cars in person, but not in stores. They might be priced a little higher than entry-level 1:24, but the cost isn't bad when you consider all the customizable parts and that they are scale versions of real drift cars, not generic tuners. Hunt around online and you can find them down in the $22 range.

And if you're a Porsche fan, keep an eye out for the TechArt 911 kits.

·
Registered
5 Posts
TechArt

Porsche911GT3 said:
Wow, old thread, but thanks for the info. The TechArt kits? I supposed those aren't in stored either? And is TechArt the maker?
No, Hot Works make them too -- but they're 1:18 (the company's first) instead of 1:24, they're diecasts of the tuner Porsche 911s built by the german firm TechArt. Check out this link -- they're pretty much the baddest street-legal porsches on the planet.

The models are cool because they come with bonus parts -- you can display the car as a stock 911 Turbo, or put on the authentic body kit, wheels, interior and motor pieces and have it be a TechArt 911 GT Street.

They will be coming out in the next few weeks -- not sure how much $$.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts