Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all!
What do you get when you cross a Tjet hotrod (by Dash) , a Diecast 23'T (by JL) ,a dremel and some fine jewelers files?? You get something pretty cool, yeah?! :thumbsup:

(sorry the pics are fuzzy) :tongue:

·
Registered
807 Posts
cOOOOOllll

Joe,
What fer gas milege does er git????

Thats one sweet lookin ride. :thumbsup: .Reminds me of the one I use to own..You could smell the sweet aroma of the fumes when you would drive ..

Love the old buckets..
GB

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
:wave: Great Job Joez ! It is this type of nonconformity & iconoclasm that adds to the hobby !

Neal :dude:

PS Know I know what to do with that donor body for my Woody Hot Rod ! :)

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Yarrrgh! That be a right nifty bucket. Tell me Joe, How do those things handle on the JL Front Ends? Seen people use 'em. I've always wondered. Where did the cat procure the cool rag top? I could use a couple two or three like that. Thanks - BH

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Joe,

this Hot Rod is simply AWESOME! I love it!!! Any chance of giving her a bath in moldmaking silicone...? :)))

BTW: Is that a T-Jet chassis with AFX specialty rear wheels + separate front end of the diecast?

Best regards and greetings from Germany,

Claus

·
Registered
806 Posts
Joez- Great car. Ever since you cut your hair and added whiskers, you are turning out some great work!
I too am curious about how that front end performs while racing.
Jim

·
Tweak 'em and Run
978 Posts
Joez, Now yer talking man!!!!! Gotta love the Hotrods... :thumbsup:

Not to change the subject: What ever happened with the Mack C cab? Did you ever make that into a resin replica? If you ever do I would be interested in a half dozen of them for various projects...

Keep your wheels between the ditches and the wind at your back...

Jeff

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Joe thats freakin awesome! but it looks wrong on the chip board.. so you should send it here.. lol.. Nice Nice work buddy....

guess what I am pouring today?

Dave

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
joez870 said:
Hey all!
What do you get when you cross a Tjet hotrod (by Dash) , a Diecast 27'T (by JL) ,a dremel and some fine jewelers files?? You get something pretty cool, yeah?! :thumbsup:

(sorry the pics are fuzzy) :tongue:
You get a kool kruzer to run to Sonic with!

Nice job!

Marty

1 - 20 of 27 Posts