Hobbyist Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #62
Hot Wheels Beach Raceway

We travelled to Barkby Beach in Wales to have a go at building a Hot Wheels beach track. We didn't have time to create anything too elaborate but it was great working with the sand to build the ramps and supports.

Premium Member
Awesome racing congrats. 馃憤

Administrator
Like the canyon shot near the start best! What was the water temp there? I remember going to Old Orchard Beach in Maine it was 54 degrees centigrade on July 7th!!! Our Gulf Coast beaches are near 85 degrees C at that time of year.

Registered
Discussion Starter #65
Like the canyon shot near the start best! What was the water temp there? I remember going to Old Orchard Beach in Maine it was 54 degrees centigrade on July 7th!!! Our Gulf Coast beaches are near 85 degrees C at that time of year.
We were too scared to go anywhere near the water - This was in Wales in the UK just 2 weeks before Autumn so the water would have been disgracefully cold! The sun made it look warmer than it was...

Premium Member
Awesome hotwheels vs jumbo balloons video congrats. 馃憤

Reactions: TotalTinyRacers

Premium Member
Awesome highest hotwheels track set racing video congrats. 馃憤

BANNED
what will he think of next?
:D
like the last one with the jump into nowhere!
also like the "tunnel" tube.
how ever did you arrange for the cars to get back on the track after the tube?

Registered
Discussion Starter #72
what will he think of next?
:D
like the last one with the jump into nowhere!
also like the "tunnel" tube.
how ever did you arrange for the cars to get back on the track after the tube?
They didn't always get back on the track after the tube - and when they did, most of the time they ended up up side down.

This track did unfortunately break the gopro that goes on the track :confused: but it did fall from over 2 metres high on to solid concrete a number of time so I guess that is on me really

Premium Member
Awesome track set you set up and it did a great job congrats. 馃憤

Reactions: TotalTinyRacers

Registered
Discussion Starter #77
New Video: Hot Wheels Mini Track Collection

We 4 Hot Wheels stunts and tricks featuring boosters, marbles, dominoes, jumps, drops and loops. Watch them at full speed and in slow motion...

61 - 77 of 77 Posts