Hobbyist Forums banner

Hot Wheels Unleashed Bone Shaker

1K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  canalnoises 
#1 ·
New HW video game out today, and a special edition only available at Walmart has an exclusive Bone Shaker.

See less See more
#6 ·
I went to two Walmarts today and neither one had it. Their website still says it's a preorder, so I assumed that even though the game is available digitally today they delayed the physical release for some reason. I ended up just ordering it online and it says it'll be delivered next Thursday. Bit of a bummer since I wanted to play it online with my brothers, but we can wait a week.

#19 ·
Yep, I've played it a bit. It's really fun but surprisingly difficult! Falling off the track or spinning out almost always mean the race is lost, and it's hard to hold onto a lead. I'm quite enjoying the challenge though. Here's one of my more spectacular wipeouts, lol

Biggest complaint is that there isn't the option to create a private multiplayer lobby on the Nintendo Switch version (which is what I got) so it's pretty much impossible to coordinate a multiplayer session with friends. Also annoyed that I had to buy the Bone Shaker in-game for $0.99. Otherwise a very solid game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.