Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Brooklyn Graphic 10/8/09;

Hot Wheels "Renegade"

" A 41-year-old man was arrested last week after he allegedly swiped a set of Hot Wheels cars from a local Toys R' Us store & then led workers on a breakneck race for the exit.
Police said that Michael Degennaro was charged with robbery in the 2nd degree,assault & petit larceny after he allegedly fought off workers at the Marine park Toy's R' Us on Flatbush Aveenue near Floyd Bennett Field.
Workers told police that they spotted Degennaro allegedly taking the Hot Wheels cars from a a shelf & putting them in his pants.
He allegedly made a hasty escape to the door but store employe's intervened before he could reach the parking lot.
(snip)
Cops stopped the 41 -year-old,recovered the property & rolled him off to the 63rd precinct without incident,officers said."

:freak: From a 10-year-old I can understand but a grown 41-year-old man ?:confused:

:dude: Neal from the HO slotracing part of Hobbytalk

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Glad they caught the guy.

Looks like he had hot pants for Hot Wheels.:devil:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Man this guy again. He still owes me money from a bad ebay deal. Funny thing I stop at that store on the way back from Jersey If there open that is.

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's amazing what a 97 cent Hot Wheel will do to people, at my WalMart I've seen grown men rip thru the Hot Wheel display pulling cars off the pegs and leaving them strewn everywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts