Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are yall liking this series as much as I am? I love it! I consider myself a rookie when it comes to hot wheel collecting. I still have a lot to learn. But in the little time Iv been collecting (December 2010), this is my favorite series so far. The tires and wheels are awesome. Its nice to have an all metal heavy truck with some fat real riders on it. I like the look of the rims as well. I like how they used two different rim styles on the baja beetle. The more I get into collecting, the more Im realizing how silly the super treasure hunt thing is. Don't get me wrong....I wouldn't leave a super hanging on the pegs. But these Off Road cars for example, are better than any super treasure hunt in my opinion. Its like buying a nice convention piece for $5...ya can't beat that.
These are just the 3 out of the series that I picked up. I'll probably end up picking up the land cruiser as well. I don't plan on picking up the bronco or celica. Anyways, Id enjoy hearing you guys' opinion on this series. Thanks for checking out my post.
God bless,
John 3:16

Just a comparison to the super baja beetle.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
i haven't seen those on the pegs yet. They look real nice.

·
Premium Member
9,570 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have been waiting for those since the 2012 Racing series started. Saw the drag racing, then the Racing Muscle, then the 2012 Stock Cars. I thought they skipped this. Glad to see it's out, finally.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Yeah, I have not seen them in stores either. A buddy found some over a month ago at a Kmart in Los Angeles, and got the Celica and Land Cruiser for me... but I'm still looking to get duplicates so I can pop some open.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts