Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone - Please Help

My nephew, Abhi, (age 5 years) and I have registered with Hobbytalk because we have a great interest in hotwheels cars. Perhaps we don't have as big a collection as some but we are desperately seeking to swap for a Mach 6 'wild water' version. The car met with an unfortunate accident today and the spokes of the wheel crashed and no longer repairable. Abhi is absolutely heartbroken as this was his number 1 hot wheel especially as it has splatters of blue (his favourite colour).

Is there anyone who is willing to swap or allow us to purchase similar- I know this car is only sold with the Fuji Helexicon track set but we do not need another track set.

Thankyou for any assistance you can provide.
Abhi & Vicky

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Unfortunately, I can not help you. I only have one of the exclusive models.

I would keep my eyes open on ebay or check your local Toys R Us. The set went down to about $10 each but it may be sold out. I see that it is no longer available at ToysRUs.com

It will be very unlikely that somebody will be able to offer just the car for you since they had to buy the whole track set to get the car. Most people collect the cars, not the track sets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh thankyou for helping and for letting us know that you have one.

Please please can you advise how we go about trading it. What are you willing to accept price wise or swap wise?

Once again, thank you so much. You really made 5 year old Abhi's Christmas - awesome!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::wave::wave::wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts