Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
ive been grabbing up those hersey cars as wheel donors at 3$ each at th grocery store...working on the yellow milk duds tanker thing to make it into a texaco 1934 diamond-t doodle bug..fair warning if you ever attempt to strip the paint off of these good luck! took about 12 hours of soaking in pure acetone to even start getting the paint off using a brass wire brush. paint is so thick on these its honestly insane. wish i had a paint thickness(need to get one for my other obsession automotive detailing) gauge to test thickness on the cars.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've seen the Hanna-Barbera ones in Ottawa area stores but never the Hershey. I don't have the full H-B series but I did snap up the Yogi Bear GMC Panel when I saw it and good thing I did because it was the first to disappear everywhere.

Also, I'm glad they went with the original cartoon and called it Jellystone National Park. Let us forget the terrible live-action movie where Jellystone was somehow downgraded to a City Park, despite there never being even a hint of a city anywhere nearby in the cartoon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts