Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A movie icon. Here is probably the most definitive scaled model of the Ecto-1 that is currently available. This one from Hot Wheels is amazingly detailed and is in true 1/18 scale, thus it is really big. A vast improvement over the 1/21 scaled version that was released by ERTL years ago. Very screen accurate, the best Ecto-1 model currently on the market. All the model is missing are light up LED's!!! I finally got my hands on this highly impressive model. Very very detailed down to the smallest bit of detail such as the lightbar manufacturer, its all there! The model looks so much better than the 1/21 ERTL Ecto-1 which also dwarfs in comparison with the bigger Elite 1/18.. Well worth getting!

View more photos of the HW Elite 1/18 Ecto-1 here >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/imranbecks/sets/72157629949052832/with/7299783034/

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Nothing against Hot Wheels and this thing looks fabulous but I wonder what AutoArt could achieve and improve... :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing against Hot Wheels and this thing looks fabulous but I wonder what AutoArt could achieve and improve... :)
In terms of quality and detail, its right up there with AutoArt.. I don't see what they might want to improve on it..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts