Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Valley today ( 2hr drive ) and this one had to come home with me.

I couldn't leave it behind as it was just wayyyyyyyy too Kool to not have in my collection.

I buy very little Hot Wheels these days but this one had to come home to the Coast :thumbsup:

Copper Stopper from the Blvd Lineup

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I went to the Valley today ( 2hr drive ) and this one had to come home with me.

I couldn't leave it behind as it was just wayyyyyyyy too Kool to not have in my collection.

I buy very little Hot Wheels these days but this one had to come home to the Coast :thumbsup:

Copper Stopper from the Blvd Lineup

That is very sweet, would love to add one of those to my collection.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Reminds me slightly of one of my favorite late '60s customs, Chuck Miller's "Engine No. 13".
A Detroit customizer that won the 1968 Riddler Award with this C cab truck.
Chuck Miller is better known for creating the origonal "Zingers!" around the same time period.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Reminds me slightly of one of my favorite late '60s customs, Chuck Miller's "Engine No. 13".
A Detroit customizer that won the 1968 Riddler Award with this C cab truck.
Chuck Miller is better known for creating the origonal "Zingers!" around the same time period.

:thumbsup::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Now that is very sweet.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
It looks awesome, no question. But I was hoping Boulevard would stick to actual real cars...concept or not. Customs with fantasy names often put me off.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Awesome find... Don't blame ya at all... I would have bought it too... Even if I had to spend my lunch money !!!
Awesome score, and congrats !!!

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
uh... isn't this just another re-pop of the Paddy Wagon cast?

Why do they keep screwing with the names?.. AND the front wheels are too big... u can see the whole car leanin back... was designed to have smaller wheels in front!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys for the comments .... I know the front tires are a little large, but that can always be taken care of with a wheel swap.

Now that is one Kool model kit.... Do you remember where you purchased it at ??

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I picked up the Mustang concept from this collection (only one left on the pegs) and was wondering what this was going to be, hoping for a new casting. It just looks like a recolored Paddy Wagon tho.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Thanks guys for the comments .... I know the front tires are a little large, but that can always be taken care of with a wheel swap.

Now that is one Kool model kit.... Do you remember where you purchased it at ??
Hobby Lobby. Got it on sale for about $10.

I enjoyed the build, but it had a lot of little niggling issues...

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hobby Lobby. Got it on sale for about $10.

I enjoyed the build, but it had a lot of little niggling issues...
Thanks a bunch for lettin me know, :thumbsup:
I was at a Hobby Lobby this weekend, 2hrs away but they didn't have much for diecast which I thought was weird considering everyone else here on HT across the US have found many items at theres. Maybe I will have better luck at the next HL if I can find another one close by.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts