Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It does fold up pretty compactly and has wheels. I think Hot Wheels thought the design thru thoroughly - as it will fit on top of a twin sized bed (at a diagonal) or in front of a standard couch and one end table. It doesnt take to much time to set up each time after you fold it up but, I keep both of mine up all the time, so I can run races whenever the mood strikes me. :D

I also raised up the smallest support posts and where the track angles onto the floor - close to the end - to make it a straight level drop all the way down the hard plastic ramp. I also built another holder platform for the finish line that fits under the track and can be adjusted to length.

·
Super Moderator
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, just the 6 lane and a seperate 2 lane. The 6 lane is a now a pull down manual release. The 2 lane is electronic and can be set to operate with either controller for both lanes or two controllers for - thumb to thumb - racing agains another person. :cheers2:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
It does fold up pretty compactly and has wheels. I think Hot Wheels thought the design thru thoroughly - as it will fit on top of a twin sized bed (at a diagonal) or in front of a standard couch and one end table. It doesnt take to much time to set up each time after you fold it up but, I keep both of mine up all the time, so I can run races whenever the mood strikes me. :D

Actually I have just enough space to set it up but yeah I would have to take it down after every racing session which I basically do with my 2 lane set up. I like the 2 lane racing but wish I had a proper finish gate. I'd even be happy with a cheap mechanical one but they are hard to find around here.

·
Super Moderator
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant find a source for the Drag Trak sets anymore but they occassionally still show up on ebay as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts