Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
I love this series, I hope in 10 years I am reading a very similar post saying "Heres the pics of Hot Pursuit Release 32!"

The mustang needs more though, if not a lightbar, then some interior lights or something.

·
Registered
168 Posts
If you look closely at the GreenLight Hot Pursuit Series 2 1:64 2008 Ford Mustang GT from the Coronado, California Police Department, you will see there are red/blue light decals at the top of the windshield.

For your reference, I have attached an image of the actual City of Coronado Mustang...

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing
e. [email protected]

·
Registered
521 Posts
I hope GL will release some 60s and 70s four door sedans , seems strange to me that a diecast company that has a growing selection of muscle cars from that era has no 4 dr squad cars to go along with them. Can anyone at Greenlight tell us if that is in their near future plans, please?

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you look closely at the GreenLight Hot Pursuit Series 2 1:64 2008 Ford Mustang GT from the Coronado, California Police Department, you will see there are red/blue light decals at the top of the windshield.

For your reference, I have attached an image of the actual City of Coronado Mustang...

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing

Creative way to make a semi marked police car!!!

Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Can't wait for these cars to show up around here. I already have 12 cars from the last series.

Great Series GreenLight!

You guys should make a casting for 2007-10 Chevy Tahoes.. they are sick in real life, i would know i drive them.:wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts