Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Stang looks great, but what's with the little Quasimoto hmup at the base of the fastback.... noticed it on a couple of the others as well?

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Stang looks great, but what's with the little Quasimoto hmup at the base of the fastback.... noticed it on a couple of the others as well?
It's just a flaw in the plastic roof casting it's self. It's in every version of that casting, you just don't see it as pronounced in some colors. But the black always stands out.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I don't collect the Police Service cars - thought about it once but thats as far as it got.

I would have picked up a couple of Challengers since I live in Edmonton but those colors do not exist on the EPS cars. :(

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't collect the Police Service cars - thought about it once but thats as far as it got.

I would have picked up a couple of Challengers since I live in Edmonton but those colors do not exist on the EPS cars. :(
The Challenger is made after an exact replica of the real one. I think its used for some sort of promotion, so Edmonton does have that Challenger with those colors, the pic on the car is a pic of the real car. I understang that its not the colors used on regular police cars.

·
Registered
168 Posts
See the attached image for the actual 2008 Dodge Challenger Edmonton Police Service and Blueline Racing Association Police vehicle. As you can see, it most definitely exists...

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing
e. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
nOTHING for me this time either; what elae is coming???/ Received Resto Rides and UTH Camper today; very nice. My camper is #317

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
The cop cars I'd love to see:

1971 500/Galaxie 500, 1971 Fury I, 1970 Coronet, all 4 doors of course! I think they would fly off the shelves.

·
Registered
1 Posts
See the attached image for the actual 2008 Dodge Challenger Edmonton Police Service and Blueline Racing Association Police vehicle. As you can see, it most definitely exists...

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
Hey new to this site...don't have much to say/offer other than came across this forum while doing a search on Challenger diecast

Blue Line Racing and the police service actually have 4 police race cars in their stable...besides the Challenger they also have 2003 pre-production model Hyundai Tiburon, a '72 Plymouth Duster and about a year ago added a 2009 Mustang GT (which would be cool to see as part of this series!)

I know it's all about the cars but I like the trading cards too...where do you get the great pictures for them...the owners send them in?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts