Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty self explanatory, about 1.25 car, and exclusive colors to the set.s..THEY WERE 14.99 NOW 7.48

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I left one today marked at $10.99 on clearance .... Its a new Target and they raised their prices higher because of the 2 Colleges in the area... Ripping people off that shop there. I do not shop in that store but was in it today with a friend who wanted to stop. Single HWs, MB are $1.11 & Hot Ones were priced at $3.99 single packs. I believe the Hot Ones box set was originally priced at $21.99.... Target is getting just as bad as TRU in prices :freak:

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
I saw these on sale at my local Target. I passed on them. The mainlines are on sale at mine for 84 cents as well, but the selection is a bit thin.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
They are making room for the new Hot Ones Chase 10 pack. So for those of you that spent lots of time and money searching out the chases you will now be able to get them, BUT you have to buy 10 cars at a time. Ahhhh, the joy of collecting stuff with mother Mattel. What a rip off.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wait, there will be 10 chases in one pack, or 1 chase per 10 cars? and can you link me info if this is real?

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
wait, if these are at every target, how are they chases anymore? And you know mattel just tire tampoed old stock to sell it quicker, i got to go put my boots on, the mattel bs is piling up..

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
For those who do not have account on HWC .... Prices are $24.99ea - 3 different box sets....

Photos borrowed from HWC Site

That is the first time I've seen those sets. All of them are chase cars but what gets me is that they are from the 2011 Hot Ones series, I guess this is one way of clearing out old inventory.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
The (1) interesting vehicle out of all three sets would be the '77 Dodge Van. The carded regular & chase examples both had 5-spoke wheels. This 10-pack example appears to have Basic Wheels.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
The (1) interesting vehicle out of all three sets would be the '77 Dodge Van. The carded regular & chase examples both had 5-spoke wheels. This 10-pack example appears to have Basic Wheels.
This is just a guess about the wheels. Maybe they had to use those for the chase wheels because the ycould not print The Hot Ones on the basic 5 spoke wheels?

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
This is just a guess about the wheels. Maybe they had to use those for the chase wheels because the ycould not print The Hot Ones on the basic 5 spoke wheels?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts