Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
yup and he raised the prices on the ones that might be HTF.that hare splitter is 4.99. i have always bought the sets off of russ and i can not belive he played with the prices going for 2.99 to 4.99.looks like i will wait to buy them off the pegs.:(

·
Registered
308 Posts
If Russ does not increase his prices on the HTF models, he will not be able to cover the expense for the models that no one wants and he becomes stuck with. It makes sense to try to recover monies when able to do so to cover subsequent lossses where collectors choose not to buy the other models! I could never be selfemployed in the diecast industry and succeed!

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
never did it before and they seem to sell well.yeah he has his own business and it his right i do not question that.he puts in the investment for the cases unlike the dirters who cherry pick the pegs trolling for bend overs i just wish he could have kept his normal priceing.compared to wallys it was just a little more with and i had no problem in ordering the set.now i guess i will wait and order less stuff from him if he continues to do that same pricesing on other product.:( the way they are price now the full set comes out to 4$ a car plus shipping.might as well buy them from the dirters on ebay for that.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weber is correct, we have always had those 1, 2 or 3 that we had to lower to $1.99 because not many want them. You can see many of them now still there for that price. So this "increase" on the 2 you are wanting will cover for the other 3 you don't. When I then lower the price to clear them, it will not be a total loss.
If I would have kept normal $2.99 they would be gone by morning, guaranteed. Our subscribers actually pay $2.49 per vehicle, but they are commited to one of each casting.
Sorry you are upset, hope that explains it a bit for ya.

Russ

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
love to get the full set as i have gotten all from you in the past but i am not gonna pay 5$ and 4$ for hotones.if this is the direction things will be going i might i guess iwill have to older less and wait till they hit the pegs.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
$1 isn't going to break the bank, especially when you take in to consideration the amount you would spend in gas going to the store. And I placed another order with Russ today.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
My wally regularly stocks more than enough, never had a problem getting a single casting since the begiining of 2011 series, so gas isn't always a factor.When these hit here Frank, i'll PM you..

·
Premium Member
9,259 Posts
Their All Nice. I Want Them All.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
My wally regularly stocks more than enough, never had a problem getting a single casting since the begiining of 2011 series, so gas isn't always a factor.When these hit here Frank, i'll PM you..
hey craig thank you.i think they should all hit soon here.if i have trouble finding any i will get up with you.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts